Do we have any information as to the capture process, are they all from one run
or do they have multiple different runs over the top of each other?

> > the OSM data is perfectly OK in these cases. I have seen some rough
> > geometry in OSM, but I think the best thing to do is to use GPX and
> > make it ourselves. Could you please give me the name of the road where
> > geometry on this dataset was better? I would like to take a look.
>
> https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/64522779/
>
> Original roads were edited in 2013 and imagery all showed this as a
> roundabout,
> as confirmed by the TMR dataset so I updated it from TMR.
>
> > On 15/11/18 9:25 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:
> > I'm noticing that the dashes seem to be missing on a lot of country
> > roads, I feel like we should trust OSM more but...
> >
> > In OSM we have: Esk Hampton Road
> >
> > In QSC we have: Esk - Hampton Road
> >
> > Esk and Hampton are town names so a dash makes sense. What does
> > everyone think?
>
> If they are signposted with the dash in most cases then I think it's better
> to go
> for consistency and use the dash.

The TRC (Council) mapping data also has these road types without dashes, I had
a look at a few to see if there was a pattern.

If you want a photo of that particular intersection and signage I might be able
to get some tomorrow if the weather is fine.