Hi David!

Sorry that I've been AWOL - I'll update the repository and respond to all your
posted issues and merge requests. I guess I have not been receiving email
notifications and so I didn't know there was activity on the repository.

I've been uploading them part of my own account, but tagging them as follow:

`source=source:import=NSW LPI Web Services`

This is an example changeset:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/62356201#map=15/-33.7889/151.0845

I'll post a little HOWTO later tonight on how to import in the repo and respond
to your bug report, as I've streamlined the process somewhat after some trial
and error, and the code in import.py is no longer an efficient way to do things.

Cheers, let me know how things go.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 05:39:13PM +1100, David Wales wrote:
>    Thanks Andrew,
>    I'll make sure to tag them as part of the NSW LPI address import.
>    I'll also make sure that no hand mapped addresses are lost or
>    duplicated.
>    Do I need to create a new account for this import, or is it OK to
>    upload under my own account, provided it is properly tagged?
>
>    On 17 December 2018 5:30:27 pm AEDT, Andrew Harvey
>    <andrew.harv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David,
> The process Dion set up is a valid way to contribute (at the same time
> you're not restricted to only using that approach).
> From my point of view, so long as
> 1. these changesets are somehow tagged or noted as being part of the
> NSW LPI Address import
> 2. addresses which are already mapped in OSM are not lost in the
> process, since these are potentially more accurate, and potentially
> more ground truthed
> then it's fine to proceed as you see fit.
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 11:00, David Wales <daviewa...@disroot.org> wrote:
>
>      Hello Talk-AU,
>      I sent this message earlier with the subject âHello!â, but somehow
>      it got PGP encrypted on the way!
>      So, here it is again, hopefully not encrypted.
>      I am an Australian mapper, interested in participating in the NSW
>      LPI address import.
>      I have found the wiki page, along with the talk-au discussion and
>      the imports list discussion.
>      I have also found Dion Moultâs address import repository on Gitlab.
>      I have started reviewing the changesets listed in the review
>      directory by opening new issues in the repository for any issues I
>      find.
>      Once I have reviewed a changeset, and fixed any issues, should I
>      upload it to OSM and submit a pull request to fix the changeset and
>      move it to the âuploadedâ directory? Or does it need more review
>      than that?
>      Regards,
>      David Wales

Dion Moult