The note content (a bit obfuscated by the Javascript..) is at
https://github.com/osmlab/onosm.org/blob/gh-pages/js/site.js#L121-L141
<https://github.com/osmlab/onosm.org/blob/gh-pages/js/site.js#L121-L141>

Graeme’s point is a good one though — someone will still need to go in and see
the note and act on it. So it’s not a complete ‘pipeline’ where a business is
guaranteed to be added to OSM.

Still I think it’s reasonable to point folks to that. In the US we have dealt
with a lot of SEO spam as well, Clifford Snow (cc) has spent a lot of time on
this topic and may be able to share some insights..

Martijn