I'm happy to contribute; it would be good to redo the data.sa.gov.au
dataset process again and clean up the last few hundred that didn't get
assessed + new changes.

One of the other periodic checks I do; tracking down all landuse:
construction / highway: construction a few times a year.

Would be good to get that on a schedule (overpass query on a cron job?
calendar entries with "go run this script/query/etc") or similar?