Hi John/Graeme and OSM Team,

I’m quite new to OSM but am getting fantastic help by Joel and Stephane from
OSM Brisbane in organising Mapathon events with the local QLD Engineers Without
Borders (EWB) chapter which I am a part of.

I am interested in getting involved if there is to be a local OSM Brisbane/QLD
Chapter- there is a lot of interest from the EWB community (as well as the
company I work for) in regards to Missing Maps events and is something I would
like to get our chapters involved with OSM nationally!

Cheers,

Ritva Vilppola
Sustainability Consultant

[cid:image001.jpg@01D4D35A.9F107400]<http://www.wsp.com/>

T: +7 3535 1518

ritva.vilpp...@wsp.com

WSP Australia Pty Limited
Level 12, 900 Ann Street
Fortitude Valley, QLD
4006  Australia

wsp.com<http://www.wsp.com>
This message, including any document or file attached, is intended only for the
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any other
person is strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing or copying this
message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete the message. Thank you.