On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 08:30, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
wrote:

> It is supported.
>
> For example my code with multiple old style links
>
> - does not make edit if there is no wikipedia tag (to avoid using wrong
> language)
> - does not make edit if various links are not linking to the equivalent
> article
> - removes all if there is a wikipedia tag that targets equivalent article
>
> See for example https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/206172561/history
> where bot removed 7 old style links duplicating wikipedia tag.

No, that's fine then Mateusz - -didn't want you doing it & things not
working properly!

> PS I am not sure what happened, but it seems that your reply went just to
> me and not to
> mailing list.
>
> If it is unintentional - feel free to try (maybe with "reply to all") and
> I will repost reply in the public.

Catches me out every know & again - reply on the Tagging list goes to both
the sender & the list, but Reply on the AU list only goes to teh sender,
not the list, so have to remember to Reply All, & occasionally forget :-(

Thanks

Graeme

My original message fyi everybody else: