Hi Andrew,

I'm not entirely sure what we might get up to. I'm keen for some hands on work,
and it'd be good to double up as a local meetup if one doesn't already exist.
I'm sure we all love to map locally too, so please do come if you can :)

A mix of presentations does sound really good. Maybe not for the first meet up,
but perhaps for subsequent ones?

Sent from ProtonMail mobile