Hi Ross,
It shouldn’t be long at all before the trip shows up on your own profile page.
You should see it appearing there even as it uploads. After uploading,  it may
show as ‘processing’ for a little while as OSC adds privacy blurring and sign
detections. After that is done, the trip should be publicly visible, in most
cases within hours if not minutes. At that time the images should appear in
JOSM and iD as well.
Let me know
Martijn