Fabulous. Expect a few next week :-)

On 28/3/19 10:06 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:
Hi Ian, Absolutely, most importantly if anything is missing in OSM, then add it
in.

The walks database I use is open source at https://gitlab.com/beyondtracks/beyondtracks-walks you can open a new issue there for any missing walks or problems, or if you're keen you can send a merge request, but an issue is sufficient.

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 at 18:59, Ian Bennett <ibenn...@tpg.com.au