On 07/10/19 19:57, Andrew Harvey wrote:
I added this to the ATG as amenity=community_centre + community_centre:for=man,

'man' may mean both men and women. On the other hand it maybe the original use was for males only. I think the value is not good. There are only 4 uses of the community_centre:for=man in the data base. I would prefer a different value... with a clear meaning.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Australian_Tagging_Guidelines&type=revision&diff=1856025&oldid=1855758. Not saying we need to follow, this if the discussion leads elsewhere it can be updated.

To me it seems more like a community centre for men than a club.
I don't think this warrants it's own tag.

Since there's a wikipedia page, there's a wikidata tag, I wonder if we should use operator:wikidata or brand:wikidata to link these all together?
brand rather than operator? I am not certain where the funding comes from, some from members contributions. I'd think each shed has some control over their operations .. so tagging the operator might give the wrong impression?