Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't actually do the import, I just want to
consolidate nodes that were created in the import with existing features.

On 22/11/19 5:53 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:
Do you have an example? I don't quite understand what you mean by combining the
nodes? Combining the nodes with what? Is this about if the address point should
exist on a dedicated node or on a building or other amenity or poi?

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 15:20, Reuben via Talk-au <talk-au@openstreetmap.org