I agree with Warin's comments.

Some years ago someone did a mass import from a public-domain website with
"airport" information. Personally I think of an airport as a location which is
accessible to the public and which offers regular commercial flights.  Most of
the "airports" shown in Australia are private runways which are used only in
medical emergencies or if local roads are unusable for an extended period.
Some are almost compeletely disused and some cannot be found in the satellite
imagery.  Many do not have boundaries - as Warin noted. I would be concerned at
mapping non-existent features.  I expect most of the "airports" are like the
example cited at Kulin WA.  OSM also shows another aeroway node a few
kilometres away from that location, this second one being for the Kulin Bush
Races, which are held on one weekend each year. The runway appears to be on a
farm located near the racetrack and there appear to be no boundaries that could
be mapped.

I support mapping boundaries that actually do exist, provided we have the
relevant information. But I expect this will be a small proportion of all the
airports or aerodromes on the map.