On 04/01/20 10:57, cleary wrote:
The Jervis Bay Territory/NSW boundary is shown such that Jervis Bay Territory
overlaps into parts of Shoalhaven Council area and NSW suburbs.  Obviously not
correct. There seems to be no source provided for the location of the boundary,
although much of it appears to be attached to the coastline (also source not
apparent).

There have been a lot of edits to this area and maybe someone more familiar
with the location wants to repair the map in this area. If not, I propose to
try to fix it, primarily using the NSW_LPI_BaseMap as the source for the
boundary.

If no one else wants to do it, I'll work in on it in a few days.

All yours. :)