For others that stumble on this ..

Use the 'latest' version ... the 'tested' version has the bug...

On 11/1/20 6:58 pm, Sebastian S. wrote:
I noticed the slow upper menus too.
If there a bug already existing that I can add to?

On 11 January 2020 5:07:25 pm AEDT, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 11/1/20 2:55 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:
    Ah at the Sydney Mapathon a few people were having the same
    problem with the upper menus being slow on a fresh install, might
    want to check the JOSM issue tracker and report it.

    Either way I just fixed the missing icon in ELI
    https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/pull/759 so
    depending if you have swapped out your imagery source in JOSM to
    use ELI directly or not you may need to wait for that to get
    updated on the JOSM side.

    On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 at 14:43, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com