*I'd agree - that's what I thought was going on? I understand
shared_lane as when they paint a bike in the leftmost lane of a road, or in
the middle of an alley/small residential road.With that said, TfNSW's
definition - "On road facility type shared with moving vehicles" - is a lot
vaguer, so I wonder if they're tagging some unmarked routes..*

I also agree with this; without any bicycle stencil, that should be classed
as no bicycle specific facilities. Considering they already have lane and
segregated lanes in separate classes, a stencil is about the only other
class I could think of that meets the TfNSW definition.