Hi,

There has been some remote mapping of the Diamond Beach area based on imagery and descriptive texts. Note the descriptive texts are copyright.

My contention is that without going there or a correctly licensed source these things cannot be mapped with any certainty, particularly without local knowledge.

Imagery alone is not enough.

I refer to;

I am afraid this mapper falls into the same category as a past remove mapper who mapped rocks as cliffs in the Snowys.

My inclination is to remove these objects on the basis that they questionable on the stated sources and the lack of local knowledge of the mapper.

Thoughts?