On 20/3/20 6:58 am, Sebastian S. wrote:
In other parts of the world house name or landmarks are used for navigation. I like that although uncommon nowadays. I think landmarks are particularly important for walking routing. I have tagged names of large Appartement Blocks If the name is prominently displayed outside. For that I have used name=

Station/homestead names are usefull for navigation in the remoter regions of Australia.