AEMO has a map of national transmission infrastructure and voltages too, but as
far as licensing goes I'm almost certain it's not OSM compatible.

https://www.aemo.com.au/aemo/apps/visualisations/map.html

________________________________
From: fors...@ozonline.com.au
Sent: Monday, 20 April 2020 7:28 am
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Sources for power line details, NSW

Hi
In the state of Victoria at least, you can do a bit by visual
inspection. With timber poles, the voltages typically are 415v 22kv
and 66kv. If it feeds houses and shops its 415v. If it feeds into pole
mounted transformers (with 415v out) its 22kv. If it feeds into small
suburban sub stations (22kv output) its 66kv.

The 66kv comes from the really big sub stations which are fed from the
steel towers. Steel tower voltages typically 220kv, 330kv and 500kv.
The snowy mountains link is 330kv. 500kv are 3 conductors in a
horizontal configuration, each conductot a bundle of 4 conductors.

Tony