On 26/04/2020 14:52, Simon Poole wrote:
...  I would suggest at least giving a heads up on a
suitable country specific medium before proceeding, doing otherwise is
just going to lead to strife.

It's an import, so the guidelines linked from https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import would apply.  That needn't be a problem - if the plans are good and the necessary steps are followed then (based on comments so far from GB and AU) I don't think people would complain.  What would be a problem would be if lots of "duplicate cemeteries" started appearing, or "cemeteries in obviously the wrong place".

Best Regards,

Andy