From: Ewen Hill <ewen.h...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 13 June 2020 at 8:38 pm
To: OSM-Au <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [talk-au] T-Intersection signs - how to map a sign at 90 degrees

Hi, I have a straight main road and a 90 degree road to the left that stops at
the main road.  A yellow t-junction diamond precedes the intersection on the
main through road so the T has been rotated 90 degrees.

The intersection in question is at
openstreetmap.org/#map=18/-34.35067/142.03662<http://openstreetmap.org/#map=18/-34.35067/142.03662>

How do I represent this please as the only sign appears to be AU:W2-3 which is
an upright "T" ...
https://www.artcraft.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=W2-3

Ewen