Heads up, looks like their team has started to map in Perth, see on OSMCha
-> https://osmcha.org/?aoi=80b50a6d-6bb5-48cb-8ac4-4b2ddd9d5d76

Mostly looks okay to me, and mostly minor tweaks, though I raised a few
questions and issues on changeset comments but also listed most of them
here:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/840589945/history was added but the
existing road name and other applicable attributes were not applied. This
same issue happens in quite a few other places too so appears to be
systemic. I've raised some changeset comments but worth including this as
part of the standard practice by your editing team.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/842851495/history is that a roundabout? I
can't tell from the Maxar imagery, yet that is the claimed source, how
could you tell from the imagery what this is?

I personally find splitting ways for a traffic island at roundabouts like
in https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/840189281/history a tad to excessive
(would prefer to just tag the node as traffic island and use one way, gives
a much cleaner dataset as the transition between dual and single
carriageways is always messy) but I guess it's not wrong and both styles
are popular in OSM currently. Does the community have a view on this?

Unclear source of the turn restriction in
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/90223764#map=18/-32.04553/115.80953