Hi Mateusz

Are there nature reserves in Australia with rules "no access allowed unless signed otherwise"

There are parks where access is limited to authorised tracks. You are not allowed off track. The authorised tracks are indicated by signposts and a copyright map. But I don't know the legal definition of the authorised tracks, whether its the signposts, the map or something else that defines them.

Tony

23 Oct 2020, 22:24 by fors...@ozonline.com.au:

Quoting Andrew Harvey <andrew.harv...@gmail.com>:

It's just after hearing park authorities raise concerns about us showing
un-authorised tracks on OSM, my reaction is usually how are we or anyone
supposed to know which tracks are authorised and which aren't unless there
is signage to indicate that.

Hi Andrew
Trail closed signage will be rapidly destroyed, often in a few days.