I don't know sorry. Given that it is located in a large pasture rural area I would expect that it would never be enforced. Farm workers will drive by the easiest route.

As I understand it when a rural road is closed it is often handed back to the owner of the surrounding or adjacent land, thence making it private property. In that case fencing and signage would be expected which this hasn't.

I will email the District Council of Kimba for clarification out of interest. If I get a timely reply I will post here.

For the moment I have created a point - barrier:debris tag and altered the way to side step it.