+1 from me too.

I would go even further and explicitly encourage local, on ground tagging to
use the more detailed tags such as gravel or asphalt over paved/unpaved.
I have been updating these tags locally using Street complete as I consider it
better data.

The rewording gives me confidence that this is not reverted.

Great Initiative.
Cheers, Seb