Alex

From: Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com>

I have mapped a few roadside public phones recently & wondered what we're
supposed to call them, then just saw this post
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2021-May/061453.html which
jogged my memory into asking you all.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dtelephone refers to the type
of booth, & UK types of booth are listed at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:booth.

Does anybody know what Telstra calls it's booths? (if anything?) eg
https://goo.gl/maps/PDSmT5pprx5ngJ8CA or
https://goo.gl/maps/ngDGa8eXPubSPRkP8