lol, I was not expecting to be the maproulette expert after 2 days of
playing with it :) I'd assumed I was talking to a guru!

This is the project https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/46014

In this project I have used overpass queries, like this one.

//State
area[admin_level=4]["name"="South
Australia"][boundary=administrative]->.boundaryarea;

way(area.boundaryarea)[landuse=industrial];
map_to_area -> .industrial_areas;

//residential roads in this area
way(area.industrial_areas)[highway=residential];

out geom ;

I worked out this query based on googling for examples of things in other
areas, and found one about regions of Germany with or without fire
stations. I then simplified and modified it to what I needed. Testing in
https://overpass-turbo.eu/ until it returned sensible looking results.
Fortunately the queries are relatively quick and efficient.

I created a second project covering another bugbear of mine - reservoirs in
Australia mapped as a 'dam'....
https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/46022
The overpass queries in this run too long, and so a couple of them are
based on geojson data sets exported from overpass turbo. I've hit quota
blocks so many times in the last few days trying to get these queries
working at all and then semi-efficiently.

Adam