MapWarper is most terrific.

Another instance that might be of use to OSMers is the Wikimedia one, <https://warper.wmflabs.org/> which allows warping of any map uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (i.e. has to be public domain or open licensed, so not 100% compatible with OSM). I've done a few. The resulting data can also be uploaded to OHM <https://openhistoricalmap.org>.