On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 22:48, Kim Oldfield via Talk-au <
talk-au@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> highway=bridleway - bicycle=yes, foot=yes. I don't know enough about
bridleways in Australia to have an opinion on this.

Either do I, but these could possibly be left as unspecified, because it
would / may depend on how each one is signed?

>  Is Queensland bicycle=yes?

Yes:
*In Queensland, cyclists of any age are allowed to ride on a footpath
unless prohibited by a ‘NO BICYCLES’ sign. You must give way to pedestrians
and ride in a manner that does not inconvenience or endanger other footpath
users*

but:
*You cannot ride on a road or footpath where bicycle signs or road markings
specifically ban bicycles*

&
*You must keep left and give way to pedestrians on footpaths and shared use
paths*

https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/maryborough/files/2013/03/Queensland_road_rules_cyclists_brochure.pdf

Thanks

Graeme