On Jan 4, 2022, at 3:51 PM, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 16:51, stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com> wrote:
> But it is a bit better than it was five minutes ago.
>
> & has now disappeared from Inspector, so you obviously did something right :-)
>
> I'll also leave the bus route relation to somebody who knows what they're
> doing!

Graeme makes a request, Steve does what he can (Warin and Steve have an on-list
and off-list dialog), Steve leaves alone what he's not sure about in the
relation, Graeme confirms that "something right" happened and that he agrees
with Steve that leaving "the bus route relation to somebody who knows what
they're doing."

Just another good day in OSM and its mailing lists.