From: Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 30 January 2022 3:44 PM
To: OSM-Au <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [talk-au] Water tanks as buildings?

Just working on notes & one of them took me here:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/-35.73637/137.59784

Started wondering what the little "reservoirs" were along the beach?, then
noticed that the same mapper who did them, has also tagged all the rain-water
tanks around the houses as man_made=storage_tank, but also as building=yes.

All done a year ago as part of the HOT Fire project, & they apparently haven't
mapped since.

Backyard water tanks definitely aren't buildings, so is there any easy way of
fixing this, without just deleting the buildings one by one?

Thanks

Graeme