Oh, can't believe we missed it on our way to Port Arthur!

Next time. Use the National Park south of it as an excuse.

Now that I think of it, I expect the highest densities of named houses to be along the coast. Back in France, in the beach town we'd spend some of our summers in, most houses would have a name. And on Minjerribah, most houses in Mooloomba / Point Lookout would have a name. Might have to do with if they are available for rent or not.

Cheers