From: Mat Attlee <mattatt...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 9 February 2022 at 9:40 pm
To: OSM Australian Talk List <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [talk-au] Betty's Burgers - fast food or restaurant?

I am currently on holiday and stumbled upon the chain that is Betty's Burgers.
I didn't go inside so could anyone tell me if these are restaurants or fast
food outlets where you order at the counter? I've had a look at ones already
mapped and they aren't tagged consistently.

Happy to create an entry in the name suggestion index as I see there is already
a Wikidata entry.