Thanks all for the guidance here. I've uploaded the change (required 4 in the end, as there was a 10000 change limit per changeset). Here they are:

-Justin

On 23/2/2022 7:39 am, Ewen Hill wrote:
Hi Justin,
   I see a single batch change as the preferred route as it has no logic other than swapping the values of Victoria and VIC and there is no reason why you would want to revert this at all.

Thanks for fixing this anomaly Australia wide and the time you have spent on this.

Ewen