From: Stéphane Guillou via Talk-au <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Thursday, 24 February 2022 2:33 PM
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org
Cc: Stéphane Guillou <stephane.guil...@indie.host>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Licence mention for static mapon NiceLocal.com.au

Thanks Ben.

In my experience, people rarely reply to my notice. What is the next step, once
I have waited for a few days/weeks and no one has answered?

One more I found today: https://fuelprice.io/

I've already contacted them. Let's see what happens.

Cheers

--
Stéphane Guillou
http://stragu.gitlab.io/

You can encrypt our communications by using OpenPGP. My public key 4E211060 is
available on the keys.gnupg.net server.

Other ways to interact with me are listed on my contact page:
http://stragu.gitlab.io/contact/