On Tue, 3 May 2022, 03:02 Anthony Panozzo, <pan...@outlook.com> wrote:

>  I would like to report theswavu for this edit Relation History: 13736691
> | OpenStreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/13736691/history>
> he deleted a restriction I put there to prevent u-turning from the service
> road.

I'm not sure I understand what you think the problem is with this edit. The
road rules in South Australia allow you to do a u-turn around the end of a
median at an intersection provided that there is no sign prohibiting it or
traffic lights:

https://www.approveddrivingschool.com.au/mastering-u-turns-3-point-turns/

There is no sign or traffic lights at this intersection so you are allowed
to do a u-turn, provided that you adhere to the other associated rules:

https://www.mapillary.com/app/?pKey=1365151817189473