I feel comfortable using the unit number as in the examples above. But I feel
it gets more in the weed's when it comes to letters, such as "32a example
Street" where I would probably not use the unit tag. What are your thoughts?

________________________________
From: Ben Kelley <ben.kel...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 8:37:59 AM
To: Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
Cc: talk-au@openstreetmap.org <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Is addr:housenumber=2/20 likely to be valid?

In answer to your question though, yes "1/50 Example St" notation is quite
common. It is probably well understood, although not universally used.

"Unit 1, 50 Example St" is also used, as is "U 1 50 Example St".

These would all be tagged as:
addr:unit=1
addr:housenumber=50

 - Ben.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 at 03:51, Mateusz Konieczny via Talk-au