Hi all

A good news story on OSM attribution. The map at https://engage.vic.gov.au/CardiniaCkParklands now shows copyright OpenStreetMap. They say it will be right on all maps displayed on Engage Victoria. They were glacially slow but we got the results in the end.

They stressed the Victorian Government's desire to support open data.

I have contact information for the Department of Premier and Cabinet which I am happy to share off list.

Tony

Hi
A related case, the Victorian government seems to be using OSM without
attribution. Again it is Mapbox. I have written to the government a
couple of times, the replies have been polite but no result, i think
its just too hard for them. If talking to Mapbox, please mention this
one.

Tony