Solutions abound!

There is a pesky "only in this country toll-free dialing" sort of thing that is
a number domestically (AU only) and then what appears to be its international
number, something in NANPA's 710, or what is a moldy-oldy US federal government
"thing" with exactly one working number (as of 2006).  So, there is some sort
of "error" somewhere.  Some places that allow these do not allow any
non-domestic / international way of accessing this telephonic address, there
isn't any bridging.  We have this in the states, you have this in AU, it is
different all over the place.

I think phone:AU:mnemonic might be a good start of something.

If you put a plus sign in front of it in your country to say "international
number" it begins +61.  That's simply "Australia."  It goes up and down from
there!

I wrinkle my brow at that +1-710-55 number, that's bogosity.  Maybe that works
in another country or somewhere, but then you wouldn't put a + in front of it;
that's an "international" phone # notation.  +1-710 (I live in NANPA-land,
which is that first "1" and know it exists) is a dead-end.  Maybe somebody
encoded their domestic (to Oz) dialing pattern, I don't know.  But something is
misunderstood here.