No response has been received from mapper 设计在先  regarding permission from the
data set owners to add power=edge_server nodes to osm.
Changeset comments, a personal message and a data block have been used to try
to discuss with the mapper to no avail, therefore I have removed
power=edge_server data from Melbourne CBD as displayed in achavi
https://nrenner.github.io/achavi/?changeset=129496895
The data may be acme broadcast locations in the Melbourne CBD and if so the
licence conditions seem likely to require explicit permission to map in osm.
I am unaware if the mapper has any connection to the github site mentioned
earlier and that project dates from 5 years ago.
Thanks all, Nev