Processing this issues is welcome! And it will take some time, I started
cleaning data in Poland years ago, many other people helped and it
is still not completed :)

Updated process is run automatically, but with manual startup of it.

It runs on my laptop, so for example in case of going for holidays
or some other limitations updates may be paused.

I would expect updates about once a week, maybe once two weeks.
Though areas with more edits are boosted to update more often.
Also, adding new areas delays updates as initial scan takes far more
time than later ones. And is far more likely to fail due to encountering
data broken in new entertaining ways not seen before and not handled.

Note that after some part of country are fully processed I will enable
more - right now only part of Australia is being checked.
So look for number of cleared areas, not for error count.

30 lis 2022, 10:22 od daniel.ocon...@gmail.com: