Hi
Looking further City of Sydney Data Hub is licenced CC By 4.0 but OSM has been waiting on the waiver since 2020 "CC BY 4.0 - waiver sent 01/12/2020, "considering your request" on 03/12/2020"

The licence for the cycle network data links to 2 logos, a CC by 4.0 logo and a "Open Data" logo which I can only find 2 other occurrences of in the net and no definitions.

Tony

Hi
First check that its listed at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Data_Sources
If not ykou probably need to get them to sign a release
Tony

Hi all,

I have been looking into cycle paths data in OSM and found that Sydney
doesn't seem to have this dataset:
https://data.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/datasets/cityofsydney::cycle-network/explore

This data is focused on the city centre. Are there any recommendations on
how I should get about this, or if there are any best practices or guidance
when uploading datasets from official sources?

This mail has been virus scanned by Australia On Line
see http://www.australiaonline.net.au/mailscanning