On 6/3/23 20:59, Mark Pulley wrote:
One question I forgot to ask yesterday - what do I call the track?

When I did my original survey in 2009, I called it ‘Bridle Track’. At some stage it was changed to “The Bridle Track” as that is the name used on the DCS NSW Base Map.

All the road name signs I saw on this trip have “Bridle Track” (without the “The”)

The signs on the camp areas had “Bridle Track” at the top near the reserve name, but “The Bridle Track” on the map on the signs.

Should I remove the “The” from the name?

Thanks for the survey!

Yes please to remove 'The' if that is not how it is signed locally. Maybe alt_name=The etc?

I expect the bull dust is due to traffic and no watering of the road as it was constructed. When it gets rain there maybe washer ways where the bull dist now exists..

I expect further deregulation with more traffic until it gets bad enough to discourage many.