HI

I have jumped thegun here.

Now looking at the data in JOSM.

Total 3,814 individual addresses but

The streets are only 221 so many of these are simply repartitions in the same street - much easier to deal with.

I may simply do these manually after all. It was only the initial individual item numbers that frightened me. But 221 is fine.

Note: There are more of these 'errors' I am simply picking the ones I can fix without resorting to the wiki for detail. Once these are done I'll look at the other 'errors'. While the map maker reports these 'errors' some of them to my human eye look to be fine... so I am not 'correcting' them all.