It's been a couple of months, and Gaia has now refreshed its tiles based on the updates I made for Kanangra.

The informal tracks are now rendered with significantly less priority than the formal tracks. I should have taken a screenshot of before, but I didn't. The formal tracks look to be the same style as previous, but the informal tracks are now faint.

https://www.gaiagps.com/map/?loc=14.3/150.1142/-33.9881

I did miss a few small tracks - I was focussed at the large scale.

I don't know how other downstream applications render the same data - I'm not on Strava for example.

This could be useful for working with NPWS.

cheers
Tom
----
Canyoning? try http://ozultimate.com/canyoning