I posted this recently to the Oceania forum, but haven’t had a reply yet. Does
anyone here know the status of ACT tourist routes?

———————————————

I was about to start adding Tourist Route 5 in the ACT after a recent trip.
Tourist Route 6 is already in OSM - but I noticed that this is being removed,
as according to this document (linked to from one of the changesets) it no
longer exists.
https://www.cityservices.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/1378528/Municipal-Infrastructure-Standards-12-Guide-Signs-1-1.pdf
 - page 35: “Tourist Drives routes are no longer signed within the ACT”
I have no idea about the status of Route 6, but Route 5 still seems to be well
signposted.
Should I add Route 5 based on the signs, or is this route being decommissioned?
If Route 6 has gone, is it safe to remove the relation for this route?

Mark P.