My local Woolworths is named "<suburb> Woolworths" and the nearby IGA is
"<suburb> IGA". The Coles supermarket in a nearby suburb is "Coles
<building_name>".  So the brand seems to form part of the name in each case.
Thus, for me, the name would be "<suburb> Woolworths" and, if considered
necessary to add a brand, then the brand would be "Woolworths" but probably not
necessary.

I recall some service stations where the name and brand are quite different and
where both would be appropriate e.g. "<town> Service Station" or "<location>
roadhouse" could have an additional "brand=*" as the brand is not included in
the name.

Personally I would regard my local Woolworths and IGA supermarkets as their
respective names.