Thank you all for your inspiring comments.

Yes, I will journal all these things in my OSM wiki page. I just have sent 4
groups to 4 different parts of old Dhaka; and will start now with my GPS. I
am happy to see all 5 GPS units working and more and more waypoints being
put on the OSM.

If you are a user of Facebook, you can check the event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=183751744994255&index=1

Thanks,
Ishtiaque

--