Hi All,

I got back to Ireland a few days ago, and settling back into normal life
after a great 2 weeks in Bangladesh.
Would some of you be able to type up some of your notes from the meeting we
had, as I noticed at least 4 participants were taking notes and I wasn't
one of them =0)

I have begun editing the map already with some information I had gathered,
mostly I have put in roads in Dhaka that are currently under construction.
There is one that I had marked as construction some time ago which is
probably open at this point, but I didnt get the chance to confirm it (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=143870423) Can someone let me know if
this flyover is currently open?
The Dhaka City Guide Map from the mappa (www.mappa.com.bd) has it marked as
"Bijoy Sharani Tejgaon Ling Road". There is obviously a spelling mistake
there, but nonetheless we would need independent verification of it before
we can use it.

I know one of the points that was raised in the meeting was the possibility
of establishing an OSM Bangladesh Chapter.
There is a wiki document on Local Chapters (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters) which lays
out the guidelines for this.
It might be a while before we can meet all of the criteria for this, but it
could be something that could be a target...

I will continue to go through my traces and other information in the coming
days and weeks and put in more edits, hopefully I'll remember to post
summaries of particularly interesting changesets on this list and the
facebook group.

Thanks
Larry