Thank you for the invitation, I will be there
Amir Hamza( XIHAD)
sukrabad,Dhanmondi
cell:01816601035
skype: tha.ligar

    On Wednesday, February 23, 2022, 11:39:00 AM GMT+6, Atikur Rahman
<arahman.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

Hope you are well by the grace of the almighty. We think you already know about
our upcoming initiative which is boosting our OpenStreetMap Bangladesh
Community. We already announced that We are going to give some grants to help
small communities or groups to initiate/ boost their own activities and
projects for improving OpenData, OpenStreetMap, OpenTech in the country. We are
planning to call out for proposals and give away the small grants to some
selected number of groups based on merit.

And for that, we need a strong selection committee to screen out the proposals
and decide which groups are the most deserving ones. As we have limited
knowledge & experience for this, we are requesting your kind support. We hope
with all your experience and support we can move the initiative forward to make
it a success.

We are arranging a meeting to discuss and form a selection committee to
coordinate the selection process and monitor/ advise this small grant activity.
The meeting will be happening on ….. date/time.

We will be delighted if we can have you available in the meeting and guide us
through.

OSM BD Meeting
Saturday, February 26 · 7:00 – 8:00pm
Google https://meet.google.com/efp-qscs-ben