Dear Voting Members of OpenStreetMap Bangladesh Community,

We sincerely apologize for difficulties caused by the unanticipated
technical issue with the voting procedure on the scheduled date. We work
through the technical issues and aim to cause no further disruptions.

Rescheduled election date : 17 February 2023 (Saturday)

Cast your votes on the specified date to elect the representatives who will
shape the future of OpenStreetMap Bangladesh.

=====

πŸ”” Important Dates:
Election Day: February 17, 2024πŸ—“οΈ (Saturday)
Results Announcement: February 17, 2024

🌐 Voting Process Overview:
Voting process demonstrate here:
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/tmpjyZVYTpCshyJD/?mibextid=oFDknk

πŸ“ The Election Process:
Visit here to know more about the election process-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c8yiPrm8gTEZUWW2SB3aqMK3dfuwO_wj?usp=sharing

Share your vision for OpenStreetMap Bangladesh.

Dear eligible voting members, please check your email to know in details.

If you have any queries, reach the Chair of EC
+8801713120157 (Whats app text only)
azizulalamto...@gmail.com (Email)

Best regards,
OpenStreetMap Bangladesh Election Commission πŸ—ΊοΈ